LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] licence question

Dear Lapack Team,

I have ported some parts of Lapack & Blas to Ada and I'd like to make the code
available for public use. But before I release the code I'd like to canvas your
opinions on how I should assign the copyright. The original copyright licence
(from the Fortran sources) must be included, that much is clear. But I have
made some small changes forced upon me by the transition from Fortran to Ada.
These changes are all to do with syntax, there is no change in functionality.

I do not want to breach your copyright but I also want to protect my own (very
small) contribution.
Do I need to add a separate copyright notice to this Ada version? Should I
modify your existing licence?

I would be most grateful for any advice.

Best wishes,

Leo Brewin
School of Mathematical Sciences,
Monash University