LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Extracting parts from the clapack library

Philippe,
This is fine.
See
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/faq.html#_are_there_legal_restrictions_on_the_use_of_lapack_software
See also for running LAPACK on Windows
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/lapack/  (LAPACKE is the new Standard
Interface for C).
Sincerely,
Julie
On Sep 24, 2012, at 2:53 AM, Philippe Komma wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam,

for a project of mine which is currently under development I required sources
for determining an SVD. As a first step, I'd like to use the SVD sources
provided by the clapack library. Therefore, I identified the respective
source files and inserted them into a Visual C++ project. As there are not so
many efficient, stable, and tested SVD sources available on the Web, I'm
thinking of publishing the project along with the sources on my Web site. Of
course, enough credits will be given such that it will become clear that I'm
not the original aouthor of the software. Before doing that, I'd like to ask
you for a permission of doing that.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
  Philippe