LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Archive of source code

Dear Jeremy,
From LAPACK 3.0 to LAPACK 3.4.2, everything is available online here at
http://netlib.org/lapack/#_previous_release
The earlier versions are available here: http://netlib.org/lapack/releases/
Sincerely,
Julie

On Oct 3, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Teuton, Jeremy R wrote:

I?m tasked with picking a longstanding functional piece of software with
source code available for multiple generations/versions with well
commented/documented code or release notes, for a simple static code
analysis.  I was hoping I could get copies of the entire lineage of LAPAK? is
this possible?

Thanks,
      Jeremy