LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACKE on x64 machine

Hi,

I'm using a MSVC 2010 on windows 7, and trying to solve a very big matrix,
for which I must use a x64-solution because of it's size.

Iv'e used the example found on
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/lapack/ , and it worked perfectly
with 32-bit.
However, when I tried to use the x64 files found on the site with a new
solution (after changing the "platform" in property manager to x64, of
course), it returned an error:

"error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol LAPACKE_dgesv referenced in
function main

D:\MSVC10\projects\LAPACK_EXAMPLE64\x64\Debug\LAPACK_EXAMPLE64.exe : fatal
error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals"

Where is the error coming from? I used everthing as stated in the
instructions...

Thanks!
Gilad