LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] How can i install eispack on linux (64bit),

Dear Ali,
Best would be to install LAPACK. EISPACK is not longer maintained and has been
superseded by LAPACK.
LAPACK includes  eigenvalues and eigenvectors subroutines.
Take a look here : http://netlib.org/lapack/
LAPACK is included in many vendor libraries (Intel MKL, ACML, Accelerate
Framework, etc.), Linux releases, and more.
See here for ubuntu packages: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lapack
And follow those instructions to install on ubuntu:
Go to: System -> Synaptic -> Administration -> Package Manager ->
search on lapack (and/or blas), and mark for installation:

libblas3gf
libblas-doc
libblas-dev

liblapack3gf