LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] BLAS authors

Dear Alain,
just add the reference to the publications:
Those are the authors of the BLAS.
On Nov 30, 2012, at 8:35 AM, "Malo, Alain" <alain.malo@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Could you send me the proper way to give credits to the authors as stipulated
on the following web page:, paragraph 2,
where one can read the following:
?Thus, it can be included in commercial software packages (and has been). We
only ask that proper credit be given to the authors.?
Thank you.
Alain Malo, ing., M.Ing.
Agent de recherche | Research Officer
Division G?nie | Engineering Division
Portefeuille Automobile | Automotive Portfolio
T?l. | tel. (450) 641-5442     Fax (450) 641-5106
Courriel | E-mail : alain.malo@Domain.Removed
Conseil national de recherches Canada | National Research Council Canada
75, Boul. de Mortagne, Boucherville, Qu?bec, Canada, J4B 6Y4