LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] BLAS authors

Dear Alain,
just add the reference to the publications:
http://www.netlib.org/blas/faq.html#3
Those are the authors of the BLAS.
Sincerely,
Julie
On Nov 30, 2012, at 8:35 AM, "Malo, Alain" <alain.malo@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Hello,

Could you send me the proper way to give credits to the authors as stipulated
on the following web page: http://www.netlib.org/blas/faq.html, paragraph 2,
where one can read the following:

?Thus, it can be included in commercial software packages (and has been). We
only ask that proper credit be given to the authors.?

Thank you.

Regards,

Alain Malo, ing., M.Ing.
Agent de recherche | Research Officer

Division G?nie | Engineering Division
Portefeuille Automobile | Automotive Portfolio
T?l. | tel. (450) 641-5442     Fax (450) 641-5106
Courriel | E-mail : alain.malo@Domain.Removed

Conseil national de recherches Canada | National Research Council Canada
75, Boul. de Mortagne, Boucherville, Qu?bec, Canada, J4B 6Y4