LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Regarding Compiling BLAS

Hello,

I am compiling BLAS and LAPACK to be used with Yael.

I got blas_LINUX.a and respective .o files after "make" BLAS successfully.

However, when I "make" Yael, it complains,

-bash-3.2$ make
cd yael; make
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/usera/mat/yael_v300src/yael'
gcc -g -fPIC  -shared -o libyael.so matrix.o vector.o nn.o kmeans.o hkm.o
gmm.o eigs.o spectral_clustering.o sorting.o binheap.o machinedeps.o vlad.o
kmlsh.o -lblas -llapack  -fopenmp
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lblas
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [libyael.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/usera/mat/yael_v300src/yael'
make: *** [compiledir.yael] Error 2

In this case, I see that gcc complains that it can't find -lblas. What can
I do here with the -lblas? How can I tell gcc about my blas directory?

Best Regards,
Jack