LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Regarding Compiling BLAS

Dear Jack,
Two solutions:
 - Either give the whole path to the LIbrary:
gcc -g -fPIC  -shared -o libyael.so matrix.o vector.o nn.o kmeans.o hkm.o
gmm.o eigs.o spectral_clustering.o sorting.o binheap.o machinedeps.o vlad.o
kmlsh.o  "PATH TO THE LIBRARY"/lapack_LINUX.a "PATH TO THE
LIBRARY"/blas_LINUX.a  -fopenmp
-  or Change the names
 blas_LINUX.a --> libblas.a
lapack_LINUX.a --> liblapack.a
gcc -g -fPIC  -shared -o libyael.so matrix.o vector.o nn.o kmeans.o hkm.o
gmm.o eigs.o spectral_clustering.o sorting.o binheap.o machinedeps.o vlad.o
kmlsh.o  -L "PATH TO THE LIBRARY" -llapack -lblas  -fopenmp
Note: it is better to have first LAPACK then BLAS.
Hope it helps
Julie

On Dec 7, 2012, at 12:18 AM, Jack Akar <definitionoftheuniverse@Domain.Removed>