LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] building clapack using CMake and VS 2010

Whom correspond,

I am trying to install clapack  using CMake and Visual studio on windows 7
(64-bits) system, but when I build the solution I don't find the VC file *
INSTALL* (point 6 in your building instructions).
Also, I am trying to install *levmar 2.6*, but when I build the solution I
get the following error message; *LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open
file 'lapack.lib'.*

Thanks,
Belfor Galaz
Depto. de F?sica, Universidad de Santiago  de Chile
Av. Ecuador 3493, Estaci?n Central.