LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] About copy right of using BLAS

Dear Lapack group,

Currently we are updating UCODE program, which is a  software published in U.S.
Geological Survey free for use.
More information about UCODE, please refer to these two websites:
http://water.usgs.gov/software/lists/groundwater/

http://igwmc.mines.edu/freeware/ucode/

In this updating, we are incorporating Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulation into
UCODE.
This work needs some linear algebra calculation. In the following website
http://www.netlib.org/blas/
I found that some subroutines are extremely helpful for our programming.

So I sincerely ask for your permission to use these subroutines for our UCODE
programming work.

Thanks for your consideration!
Look forward to your response!

Dan