LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Licence for some old EISPACK routines

The EISPACK routines are distributed using the Modified BSD or MIT license.
You can freely use EISPACK within commercial software.
Jack Dongarra

Prof. Jack Dongarra; Innovative Computing Laboratory; EECS Department;
1122 Volunteer Blvd; University of Tennessee; Knoxville TN 37996-3450;
+1-865-974-8295; dongarra@Domain.Removed; http://www.cs.utk.edu/~dongarra/