can you contact the license holder (i.e. Intel) for the following files
? they are very strict and, thus, a Linux distribution cannot ship them:
I am sure you have some contact person at Intel as they provided you
with LAPACKE. If you cannot get those under an open-source license,
please consider to remove the files (or at least list in the README the
Secondly, I think the following file can be removed:
At least nothing seems to use the file. ? Note that this file also has a
problematic license, which again causes problems for Linux
distributions. (Side remark: epsfig is a replacement for psfig, cf.
PS: Quotes from the licenses.
% [...] the right to
% distribute any portion of psfig/tex for profit or as part of any
% product is specifically reserved for the author.
b) LAPACKE examples
* [...] The information and material ("Material") provided below is
owned by Intel
* Corporation or its suppliers or licensors, and title to such Material
* with Intel Corporation or its suppliers or licensors. The Material
* proprietary information of Intel or its suppliers and licensors. The
* is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. No part of
* the Material may be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted,
* transmitted, or distributed in any way without Intel's prior express
* permission. No license under any patent, copyright or other intellectual
* property. [...]