LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Question?

Dear Madam, Sir

Thank you for taking the time to read my email and give me valuable advice.I
would like to seek your wisdom to help me to install Lapack library in my
computer for using FORTRAN especially I want to apply it to calculate
eigenvalue and eigenvector in xp windows. I read your website and guidance
and download Lapack cmake blas.lib and blasd.lib and libblas.dll and
liblapach and I installed  MinGW on c:\MinGW . But, there is a lot of
information and I cannot install and run the subroutines well. please help
me to solve my problem.

Best Regard
Pourya Ayria