LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Problem in compiling lapck under atlas library

Hi, I'm trying to install lapack with the atlas library!
The problem is that during the installation the OS crashes

I'm working on Debian 6.0.7 and I have attached the photo of the last
things printed on the console before the crash!

The commands used for the installation are the following (I'll write only
the one used before the crash):

1) /usr/bin/cpufreq-selector -g performance
2) ../configure -b 32 --prefix=/home/teo/Scrivania/project/lib/atlas/
--incdir=/home/teo/Scrivania/project/lib/atlas/include
--libdir=/home/teo/Scrivania/project/lib/atlas/lib/
--with-netlib-lapack-tarfile=/home/teo/Scrivania/project/lapack-3.4.2.tgz
3) make build

Thank you in advance!