LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Fail to generate .dll and .lib using MinGW and CMAKE

I exactly follow the instruction:

Build Instructions to create LAPACK 3.4.1 dll for Windows with MinGW
to generate .dll for liblapack. But the bin and lib folder are empty. Do you
have any suggestion?

I need to load liblapack.dll in R. When I use the prebuit library given by your
website, R fails to load it. So I decide to generate the .dll file by myself.
Do you have any idea about the failure in R?

Thank you very much.