LAPACK Archives

Dear Coordinator:
I would like to ask a qusetion about lapack compiling.
I have a windows xp and using windows V c++ express 2010. I downloaded lapack
3.4.2 and unzip and put in c and configure. I put icl.exe in c,c++ or fortran
three times. it continues says that :
CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeTestFortranCompiler.cmake:54 (message):
  The Fortran compiler "ifort" is not able to compile a simple test program.

  It fails with the following output:

   Change Dir: C:/Documents and
Then I use mingW, it shows the similar answer. could you please let me know how
to solve this?