LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK COMPILE

Dear Chen,
Try tp use the path to the Intel C compiler as the Fortran compiler.
Hope it helps
Julie
On Jun 11, 2013, at 4:44 PM, "Xu, Chen" <chenxu@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Dear Coordinator:
I would like to ask a qusetion about lapack compiling.
I have a windows xp and using windows V c++ express 2010. I downloaded lapack
3.4.2 and unzip and put in c and configure. I put icl.exe in c,c++ or fortran
three times. it continues says that :
CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeTestFortranCompiler.cmake:54 (message):
 The Fortran compiler "ifort" is not able to compile a simple test program.

 It fails with the following output:

  Change Dir: C:/Documents and
Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Lapack/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp
Then I use mingW, it shows the similar answer. could you please let me know
how to solve this?
thanks
CHEN