LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Compilation Issue with LAPACKE

Dear LAPACK Team,

I recently tried to use the LAPACKE interface, but ran into an issue
that I would like to have your opinion.

It appears my program fails to compile when I include "lapacke.h"
because of some interaction with variables or functions named as the
single letter "I". I could reproduce the problem in one of the LAPACKE
example file (file attached), by adding a dummy (global) function as:
void I(){ return; };

giving the compilation error:
example_DGESV_rowmajor.c:83:6: error: expected identifier or ?(? before
?__extension__?

I tried to have a look at the header file lapacke.h, ... but could not
locate a potential source for this problem.

Many thanks for your help,
Benoit

--
Benoit Chachuat - Senior Lecturer