LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Compilation Issue with LAPACKE

Dear Benoit,

the reason you're getting a conflict is because LAPACKE uses
complex number interface from the "complex.h" header file.
Here are the definitions:

http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009604499/basedefs/complex.h.html

One of the is "I" which is the imaginary unit.

The comment at the top of lapacke.h gives a suggestion of what
to do:

/* Complex types are structures equivalent to the
* Fortran complex types COMPLEX(4) and COMPLEX(8).
*
* One can also redefine the types with his own types
* for example by including in the code definitions like
*
* #define lapack_complex_float std::complex<float>
* #define lapack_complex_double std::complex<double>
*
* or define these types in the command line:
*
* -Dlapack_complex_float="std::complex<float>"
* -Dlapack_complex_double="std::complex<double>"
*/

This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Piotr