LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Problem downloading compress files and dependencies

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write you because I am trying to download a subroutine (DGESDD) of LAPACK and
its dependencies from Netlib in a compress format (either tgz, zip or a txt)
and every time I try, the browser said that:
Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/netlibfiles.tgz was not found on this server.

I have tried using a different browser and downloading other subroutines
(chosen at random) with the same result. Since the number of dependencies is
far to big and complex to do it by hand, I would really appreciate if you could
solve this as soon as possible.

LAPACK is a great and extraordinary useful project and it would be fantastic to
have it up and running again.

Thank you very much,

Dr. Diego Alonso ?lvarez

Research Associate