LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Question regarding Lapack

I am facing a technical problem regarding Lapack. I have been getting
instructions from your webpage at
 which has been very helpful. However, I still do not have a working

My problem is the following:
I need a 64 bit version of Lapack because I need to build a 64 bit dll for
my application. This dll has dependency on Lapack. I have tired the section:

Build Instructions to create LAPACK 3.4.1 dll for Windows with MinGW
to build 64 bit libs/dlls. But I still can not compile my project!
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Reza Raoufi, Ph.D

Financial Engineer, Portfolio Risk