LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Problem downloading compress files and dependencies

Dear Alonso,
we have our server that died last week, we are working to bring him back.
What you see is a static mirror being run as a virtual host on our main server.
So for the time being nothing on netlib is being added or removed.  Many of
netilb's dynamic features won't return until  a more permanant machine is found
for netlib to run on.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
On Jul 16, 2013, at 5:51 AM, "Alonso Alvarez, Diego"