Could you give me the error message.
Thanks
Julie
On Jul 16, 2013, at 1:51 PM, "Raoufi, Reza" <rraoufi@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Hello,

I am facing a technical problem regarding Lapack. I have been getting
instructions from your webpage at
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/lapack/
 which has been very helpful. However, I still do not have a working solution.

My problem is the following:
I need a 64 bit version of Lapack because I need to build a 64 bit dll for my
application. This dll has dependency on Lapack. I have tired the section:

Build Instructions to create LAPACK 3.4.1 dll for Windows with MinGW

to build 64 bit libs/dlls. But I still can not compile my project!
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Reza Raoufi, Ph.D
Financial Engineer, Portfolio Risk