LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Can not download files with dependencies.

To whom it may concern,

I am working on a project and I need to download the following functions
with their dependencies:
1) ZGEQP3
2) ZUNGQR3
3) ZGEBRD
4) ZUNGBR
5) ZBDSQR
During my search on the web, I found the above mentioned routines in the
following site:
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/explore-html/,
but when I click on the download link
("Download ZGEQPF+dependencies
[TGZ]<http://www.netlib.org/cgi-bin/netlibfiles.tgz?format=tgz&filename=/lapack/lapack_routine/zgeqpf.f>

[ZIP]<http://www.netlib.org/cgi-bin/netlibfiles.zip?format=zip&filename=/lapack/lapack_routine/zgeqpf.f>

[TXT]<http://www.netlib.org/cgi-bin/netlibfiles.txt?format=txt&filename=/lapack/lapack_routine/zgeqpf.f>
")
I redirected to this webpage:
http://www.netlib.org/cgi-bin/netlibfiles.zip?format=zip&filename=/lapack/lapack_routine/zgeqpf.f

and I get an error that says file not found.

Would you please send me a copy of the mentioned routines with their
dependencies, please?
In case you are not able to  send a copy, would you please help me to find
a way to solve this problem? (Note that I don't want to install the whole
library on the system, as I'm working on 34 different platforms and my code
should be portable.)

Thanks and Regards,
Mahdi Kazempour
Ph.D. Student - EEE Dep.