LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Can not download files with dependencies.

Dear Mahdi,
Indeed at the moment, the dependencies download is not working.
One of our server is down, not sure when he will be back on.
What you can do is download the full library. at http://netlib.org/lapack/
Sorry for the inconvenience
Sincerely,
Julie Langou