LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Problem to download subroutines

Thank you Sebastian for reporting the problem.
Indeed one of our server died last week. What you see is a static mirror being
run as a virtual host on our main server.
Many dynamic functionalities are not available at the present time, especially
individual routine download.
We are working on getting and installing a new server.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. For the moment, please download
the complete LIbrary to get the routines.
Sincerely,
Julie
On Aug 1, 2013, at 3:38 AM, "Hellmann, Sebastian"