LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] BLAS and LAPACK on Mac OS X (10.8.4)

Hi Saba, I am hearing from other LAPACKers and essentially they are
confirming the same difficulty as you are relating. They have had no
problem on MAC OS to build shared libraries with C++, but as soon they use
gfortran, things seem to be eerie indeed. Julien.