LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] New Lapack version?

DEar Tobias,
we still have at least one bug we need to fix.
At the latest, LAPACK  will be released in November .
On Aug 25, 2013, at 10:02 AM, Tobias Burnus <burnus@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Dear all,

I was wondering when a new Lapack version will be released. The last release
was nearly a year ago - and a bunch of fixes is in subversion, which would be
useful to make available publicly. (To avoid confusions, to have a
well-defined version and to have a somewhat better tested version, I'd like
to avoid using an svn version.)

Thanks for all the work!