LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] How can I use DSKFS from Visual Studio 2010

Dear Javier,
DSKFS (Symmetric Sparse Matrix Factorization) is not part of LAPACK, nor
LAPACKE.
LAPACK is for Dense Linear Algebra.

On Oct 8, 2013, at 3:44 PM, Javier Gonz?lez <jgonzalez@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Hello

I?m a software developer for structural engineering. I?m trying using dskfs.
I have downloaded ?LAPACKE examples? and  I have tried  ?lapacke_dskfs (n, a,
na, idiag, iparm, rparm, aux, naux, bx, ldbx, mbx);? with C++, but appears
the next message  ?'lapacke_dskfs': identifier not found?

Thank you for your help

<image002.jpg>
Javier Gonz?lez Blanco
Director T?cnico