LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Clapack problem -- undefined reference to ‘sgesv_’

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Dr Haibao Wen at Imperial College using Clapack3.2.1. I have installed
Clapack following your instruction. But when I compile my program for Linear
equation solution, I have the problem ?In function `Calculation(int, double)'?
and ?(.text+0x10ca): undefined reference to ?sgesv_??.

Do you know what is the reason and how to solve them?

Many thanks,
Haibao