LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Clapack problem -- undefined reference to ‘sgesv_’

Dear Haibao,
if you send us your machine/compiler type, make.inc and linking command, we may
be able to help.
Also CLAPACK is now longer maintained.. As such I would suggest to work with
standard C language API for LAPACK : LAPACKE
LAPACKE is part of the LAPACK package: http://netlib.org/lapack/
Sincerely,
Julie