LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] JL(ambda)PACK idea

Hey Jim,
This is a great idea.
This would require some work, first to update the F2J to integrate the new Java
functionalities, and update the translate tool to integrate the changes to
LAPACK.
At the moment, we do not have the resources to work on such a project and it is
out of our current scope of work. (Mr Seymour is no longer working at the lab).
Nonetheless, LAPACK as you know, is mostly contribution based. So if you know
somebody that is willing to work on this project, the LAPACK team will do our
best to support his effort.

On Jan 30, 2014, at 9:26 AM, Jim Bethancourt <jimbethancourt@Domain.Removed>