LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] BLAS and LAPACK now included in Ceemple

Dear Lapack/Blas Developers Team,

I am pleased to share that we have integrated the BLAS/LAPACK libraries
into Ceemple.

Ceemple is an innovative solution enabling rapid C++ based technical
computing. It features the productivity of MATLAB and Python, combined with
the performance and power of standard C++.

Now Ceemple enables rapid development using the BLAS/LAPACK libraries
greatly simplifying writing BLAS/LAPACK based C++ code. You are welcome to
download and try Ceemple and see how it works - http://www.ceemple.com.

As courtesy, we wanted to grant you and your organization a free Ceemple
license.

We would also appreciate a link back to Ceemple from BLAS/LAPACK pages
(HTML code below) - we already feature BLAS and LAPACK at
http://www.ceemple.com/utility-libraries/blas-basic-linear-algebra-subprograms/and
http://www.ceemple.com/utility-libraries/lapack-linear-algebra-package/.

Please contact me for more details.

Best Regards,
Ophir
Co-Founder, Ceemple

environment, with built-in BLAS and LAPACK support</a>