LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] BLAS and LAPACK now included in Ceemple

Dear Ophir,
Thank you for letting us know.
We listed your product in our FAQ in our "What and where are the LAPACK
Vendors' implementations?" section
See
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/faq.html#_what_and_where_are_the_lapack_vendors_implementations
Sincerely,
Julie
On Mar 17, 2014, at 5:23 AM, Ophir Herbst <ophir@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Dear Lapack/Blas Developers Team,

I am pleased to share that we have integrated the BLAS/LAPACK libraries into
Ceemple.

Ceemple is an innovative solution enabling rapid C++ based technical
computing. It features the productivity of MATLAB and Python, combined with
the performance and power of standard C++.

Now Ceemple enables rapid development using the BLAS/LAPACK libraries
greatly simplifying writing BLAS/LAPACK based C++ code. You are welcome to
download and try Ceemple and see how it works - http://www.ceemple.com.

As courtesy, we wanted to grant you and your organization a free Ceemple
license.

We would also appreciate a link back to Ceemple from BLAS/LAPACK pages (HTML
code below) - we already feature BLAS and LAPACK at
http://www.ceemple.com/utility-libraries/blas-basic-linear-algebra-subprograms/
 and http://www.ceemple.com/utility-libraries/lapack-linear-algebra-package/.

Please contact me for more details.

Best Regards,
Ophir
Co-Founder, Ceemple

environment, with built-in BLAS and LAPACK support</a>