LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Export Control Classificaiton Number for LAPACK v3

GE Aviation is in the process of reviewing your software products:  LAPACK 3.x

In order to determine whether the software is subject to Federal Export
Administration Regulations (EAR), we are requesting that you provide the Export
Control Classification Number (ECCN) that classifies this software according to
the Commerce Control List. This number is used to determine if an export
license is required by the U.S. Department of Commerce in order for our company
to export the software to our affiliates abroad and/or to provide access to our
non-US citizen employees.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If you do not have access to
this information, please forward this request to the appropriate personnel in
your company. Please copy our email address on the request
(gentsg.software_licensing@Domain.Removed<mailto:gentsg.software_licensing@Domain.Removed>
 ) so that we may follow up. Typically this information is maintained in the
legal department and/or organization responsible for regulatory procedures.
For additional information regarding US Export, or for assistance in obtaining
the ECCN for your product, you can contact the Bureau of Industry and Security
(BIS) Office of Exporter Services at 202-482-4811 or their Western regional
office at 949-660-0144 for assistance. Additional information is also available
on the Department of Commerce's website at
http://www.bIS.doc.gov/Licensing/ExportingBasics.htm<http://www.bis.doc.gov/Licensing/ExportingBasics.htm>.

Thank you,
Samantha Kleitsch
Software Governance Leader