LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK and INTEL MKL

FYI: I forwarded email to Alexander Kobotov from Intel, Alexander in contact
with Nelson, I will follow up. J.

On May 4, 2014, at 7:24 PM, NelsonJT
<nelsonjt@Domain.Removed<mailto:nelsonjt@Domain.Removed>> wrote:

FYI:
The argument lists for CGBSVXX in LAPACK_3.5.0 and INTEL Math Kernel Library
are of slightly different data types.
The working vector RWORK used in LAPACK_3.5.0 is a real array.  The
corresponding working vector in 2010 INTEL MKL is an integer array.
EQUED is a character variable in LAPACK_3.5.0.  The corresponding EQUED is a
logical variable in 2010 INTEL MKL.
I should think INTEL would follow the same calling and argument definitions as
used in LAPACK!!!
nelsonjt@Domain.Removed<mailto:nelsonjt@Domain.Removed>