LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack book

Dear Sirs

Where can I buy the lapack book?
Cost?
Does this book teach me how to use math functions in C++?

Thanks
Regards

Verardo Matteo
* +39.0433.489525
* matteo.verardo@Domain.Removed<mailto:matteo.verardo@Domain.Removed>

AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING - ToolShop
Via Candoni n?2
33028 - Tolmezzo (UD)
Italy

CLASSIFICATION

P-Public  /   I - Internal  /   C - Confidential

Confidential : Do not forward without agreement

________________________________
VISITA IL NOSTRO NUOVO SITO WEB! - VISIT OUR NEW WEB SITE!
www.magnetimarelli.com

Confidential Notice: This message - including its attachments - may contain
proprietary, confidential and/or legally protected information and is intended
solely for the use of the designated addressee(s) above. If you are not the
intended recipient be aware that any downloading, copying, disclosure,
distribution or use of the contents of the above information is strictly
prohibited.
If you have received this communication by mistake, please forward the message
back to the sender at the email address above, delete the message from all
mailboxes and any other electronic storage medium and destroy all copies.
Disclaimer Notice: Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be safe or
error-free. Therefore we do not assure that this message is complete or
accurate and we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message.