LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Sparse Blas Error !

Hello ,
I m a resercher student working on sparse matrix  , i use the sparse blas
during my experiementations , well when i include the sparse blas in a file and
i try to compile it using the make file with the command "make" it generates
some errors relative to the kernel used i see , please can you help how to
resolve that problem , i send you in attachement a screenshot from the terminal
, and thank you for your cooperation.
CordiallyMouadh AYACHI