LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Feedback: Using LAPACKE subroutines in a Visual Studio C/C++ Pr

Hi.

A quick suggestion about the "Using LAPACKE subroutines in a Visual Studio
C/C++ Project" section available at
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/lapack/#lapacke

I think it worths mentionining Visual Studio *2010* - I only had VS 2013
installed and I gave it a try. After 1 hour struggle without luck, I then
installed VS2010 and it compiled without any fuss.

Cheers,
Sergiu.