LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Fortran Code for Banded Matrixes

Hi
I'm dealing with a CFD problem which contains and N*N matrix and N unknowns.
Our teacher said that we have to solve this system by banded matrices,
which means we have to band our matrix first.
do you have any idea for me? is there any fortran code which can be used
for this problem?
or is there a code which band matrix first and then solve it? :)
thanks a lot
regards

--
Siavash Kabirian