LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] clapack 3.2.1: ilaenv not valgrind-clean

Paul,
We managed to have LAPACKE work on all machines so far with non-commercial
Fortran compilers.
GNU gfortran is available for Mac, and we managed to do build LAPACKE under
Windows with Mingw, and link directly a C Program from MS Visual Studio.
Moving away from CLAPACK was not an easy decision, but so far our LAPACKE users
love it. We have very good feedbacks.
LAPACKE is a joint project with Intel and as I said earlier, included in the
LAPACK package. Hopefully, this will guarantee its sustainability.
Let me know if you have more questions.