LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] A Bug in sdsdotsub

Hi Julien,

Thank you for quick fix and prompt response. That works.

Thanks,
Shandong

On 08/11/14 09:43, Julien Langou wrote:
Hi Shandong,

Here is a corrected sdsdotsub.f . Ouch that was a bad one. Glad that it is
fixed now. Feel free to have a look at the correct subroutine and let me know
if anything sounds incorrect. We will test and release.

Cheers,
Julien

On Aug 11, 2014, at 9:34 AM, Julien Langou<julien.langou@Domain.Removed>