LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] totally confused about lapack

Hey guys, after reading thru what you have on

http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/lapack/

I'm still confused about what's the right lib/DLL for the windows platform.

Here is the basic info : 32-bit Windows 7, gcc 4.5, so i program in C (Not
Visual Studio C++ though)

My Qs are,

- what's the difference btwn Ref BLAS, LAPACK, LAPACKE ? which one(s)
should i download and put into my windows
- what is the proper procedure to install the DLL ?

I've just tried install "liblapacke.dll" taken from LAPACKE section, and it
failed to register using regvcs32.exe

Pls help.

Horace W Tso