LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] function for checking the version number

Dear Thomas,
Try calling ilaver function
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/explore-html/d5/d1b/_i_n_s_t_a_l_l_2ilaver_8f.html
Hope it helps
Julie
On Sep 1, 2014, at 2:29 AM, Thomas Mach <thomas.mach@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Dear Lapack team,

I recently had the problem that I had to find out the Lapack version of
the ubuntu package installed on my computer. I compiled my code against
the Lapack installed on my computer. Later the reviewer wanted to know,
which Lapack it was. I finally found out that it is 3.3.1.

However, I would like to suggest adding a function that provide the
version number. This would be the easiest way to find out the used
version of Lapack. Additionally software packages using Lapack could
easily test the version of the used Lapack and adapted their code during
runtime.

Best regards,
Thomas Mach

--