LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Bringing up lapack on a new architecture (origins of CLAPACK?)

Thank you - I'll look into both LAPACKE and dragonegg.

Rick

On Sep 4, 2014, at 3:51 PM, julie langou <julie@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Hi Richard,
The latest f2c library is included in the latest CLAPACK package - CLAPACK
3.2.1 - You can download it from http://www.netlib.org/clapack/

As you know CLAPACK is no longer maintained. We would recommend  tofind a way
to link directly with the Fortran LAPACK or use the LAPACKE (C standard
Interface).
Did you check http://dragonegg.llvm.org?
That could help you bringing LAPACK to your LLVM based compiler.

Hope it helps
Julie