LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Downloading/Acquiring LAPACK

Hi!

        My name is Jeffrey Chan and I'm currently in need of something like
LAPACK, a Fortran package that can help me solve linear algebra problems. As of
right now, I need a subroutine that can diagonalize a regular square matrix and
I was hoping LAPACK would have something like that for me to use. However I'm
having troubles downloading it or acquiring this library. Can you provide me
with any help? That would be great! Thanks!

        Jeffrey Chan