LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] anonymous svn access does not work

Julie,
  Thank you, it is working now.
Dale

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 7:19 AM, ICL <julie@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Dale,
Could you please try again and let us know if it works now
Thank you
Julie

On Sep 10, 2014, at 3:02 PM, Dale Lukas Peterson <hazelnusse@Domain.Removed>
wrote:

This has been reported on the forums but I'm not sure whether those are
regularly monitored or not:

(chroot) odroid linux # svn --version
svn, version 1.8.10 (r1615264)
   compiled Sep 10 2014, 13:05:13 on armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi

Copyright (C) 2014 The Apache Software Foundation.
This software consists of contributions made by many people;
see the NOTICE file for more information.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network
protocol.
  - handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
  - handles 'file' scheme
* ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using
serf.
  - using serf 1.3.7
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme

(chroot) odroid linux # svn checkout
https://icl.cs.utk.edu/svn/lapack-dev/lapack/trunk
Authentication realm: <https://icl.cs.utk.edu:443> LAPACK-DEV
Password for 'root': ^Csvn: E200015: The operation was interrupted
(chroot) odroid linux # svn list
https://icl.cs.utk.edu/svn/lapack-dev/lapack/trunk
BLAS/
CMAKE/
CMakeLists.txt
CTestConfig.cmake
CTestCustom.cmake.in
DOCS/
INSTALL/
LICENSE
Makefile
README
SRC/
TESTING/
cblas/
lapack.pc.in
lapack_build.cmake
lapack_testing.py
lapacke/
make.inc.example
(chroot) odroid linux #

--
?People call me a perfectionist, but I'm not. I'm a rightist. I do
something until it's right, and then I move on to the next thing.?