LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Redistribute permission files

Dear Miguel,
It is fine to redistribue the files.

See
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/faq.html#_are_there_legal_restrictions_on_the_use_of_lapack_software
LAPACK is a freely-available software package. It is available at
http://www.netlib.org/lapack . Thus, it can be included in commercial software
packages (and has been). We only ask that proper credit be given to the authors.

Like all software, it is copyrighted. It is not trademarked, but we do ask the
following:

If you modify the source for these routines we ask that you change the name of
the routine and comment the changes made to the original.

We will gladly answer any questions regarding the software. If a modification
is done, however, it is the responsibility of the person who modified the
routine to provide support.

Thank you
Julie

On Sep 12, 2014, at 8:14 AM, Bernal Marin, Miguel