LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Matrix inversion in Lapack - which algorithm used?

Dear LAPACK authors,

Despite extensive searches, I could not find which algorithm is used to
invert a matrix in LAPACK>

As a matter of fact I am comparing various approaches to invert a matrix in
R, and the standard solve() function is an interface to the LAPACK
corresponding functions.

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Xavier Prudent

--

*---------------------------------------Xavier Prudent*

*Computational biology and evolutionary genomics*

*Guest scientist at the Max-Planck-Institut f?r Physik komplexer Systeme*
*(MPI-PKS)*
*Noethnitzer Str. 38*

*01187 Dresden *

*Max Planck-Institute for Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics*
*(MPI-CBG)*
*Pfotenhauerstra?e 108  *
*01307 Dresden*

*Phone: +49 351 210-2621*