LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Matrix inversion in Lapack - which algorithm used?

Try sgetri.f .
Jim Demmel

On 11/3/14, 7:40 AM, Xavier Prudent wrote:

Dear LAPACK authors,

Despite extensive searches, I could not find which algorithm is used
to invert a matrix in LAPACK>

As a matter of fact I am comparing various approaches to invert a
matrix in R, and the standard solve() function is an interface to the
LAPACK corresponding functions.

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Xavier Prudent

--
/---------------------------------------
Xavier Prudent
/
/
Computational biology and evolutionary genomics
/
/
/
/Guest scientist at the Max-Planck-Institut f?r Physik komplexer Systeme/
/(MPI-PKS)/
/Noethnitzer Str. 38/
/01187 Dresden
/
/
/
/Max Planck-Institute for Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics/
/
/(MPI-CBG)/
/
/